FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
The Front Desk Receptionist position uses outstanding customer service skills to meet the needs our clients, employees and visitors. The individual must maintain a professional & positive attitude; and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
We offer a competitive benefits package which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) plan, position related education expenses program, client referral program and more!
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties include the following:
- Greet employees and visitors
- Answer telephone in a timely manner and address questions as needed
- Enters administrative information into company’s computerized database
- Identify employees and provide checks
- Makes copies and log received paperwork
- Make outbound/follow up calls as assigned
- Collects mail and prepare outbound mail
- Assists clients and staff with client account questions as they occur
- Understands and complies with company HIPPA Policies and Regulations at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education/ Experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent preferred.
- One year minimum experience in a related field/ medical work environment preferred.
- Strong customer service skills are a plus
- Ability to answer high volume of phone calls
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work under minimal supervision
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift/ carry up to 15lbs frequently, open filing cabinets, bending and standing as necessary.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
Always Best Care Senior Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, natural origin, qualified disability or veteran status, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, sex or any other legally protected category.