Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs repetitive bench or line disassembly, renewal and/or assembly operations to mass-produce products such as automobile parts under immediate supervision of the supervisor in the manufacturing environment
- Completes assigned work based on Standard Work documents, Bills of Material, ICP (I compare Part) samples, or other documents provided
- Completes Preventive Maintenance checklist, safety checklist, report cards, tracking sheets or other documents as required
- Uses hand tools to disassemble and/or assemble, bolts, clips, screws, or otherwise fastens parts together
- Tends machines to perform disassembly, repair/renewal machining, and or force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other
- Works at different workstations departments, or product lines as production needs require
- Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same product/parts move along the line
- Maintains a clean and safe environment according to company and quality policy
- May have to do machine set up , spray painting operation, specialized rebuild and return process, and cleaning operations as required by the supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Lifts up to 35 Pounds
- Stands Majority of Day
- Factory Environment
- Some overtime may be required
Apply and Grow with us!
CARDONE Industries is an equal opportunity employer, offering all full-time employees a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance; vacation time; parental leave; company-paid holidays; and a 401(K) matching program.
Please Note: This role is Not Eligible for Visa/Green Card Sponsorship.