The Bilingual Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for answering incoming calls. The Bilingual Scheduling Coordinator relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customer’s and company’s best interest. In addition this position reports directly to ABC Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently meets or exceed established goals and performance metrics and achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment, with proven ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or irate customers.
- Resolve Customer service issues over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers. Effectively gains the customer’s cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process
- Perform in home assessment and complete Start of Care forms for new clients - as needed
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be willing to work some nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary,
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- College Education and/or secondary training a plus
- Must have at least 1-2 years related experience
- Must be able to speak and understand Spanish, in addition to English
- Ability to recognize internal and external customer needs
- Effective communicator and above average problem solver
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively without close supervision
- Proven ability to effectively interface and work cooperatively with individuals of all levels, plus demonstrated oral and written communications skills
- The ability to occasionally lift 50-60lbs. climb stairs, enter various types of medical related information, safely operate an automobile and travel alone
- Some proficiency in E-mail, Internet use, Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Power Point
- High attention to detail and accuracy, a commitment to quality work and the ability to deploy strengths and compensate for weakness
We offer a competitive benefits package which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) plan, position related education expenses program, client referral program and more!
Always Best Care Senior Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, natural origin, qualified disability or veteran status, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, sex or any other legally protected category.