A Customer Service Representative (CSR) promotes a positive image of the Bank through sale of appropriate products and services while performing transactions necessary to meet customer needs. They are responsible for serving the bank’s customers from the teller line by processing a variety of transactions while following all operational guidelines.
- Process customer transactions accurately and efficiently, ensuring all required forms are completed properly. Perform customer requested account maintenance including address changes, ID updating, card ordering and check ordering.
- Assist customers with complex customer service issues and questions, coordinate with all areas of the organization to provide timely resolution to all customer requests.
- Promote a positive image of the Bank by identifying customer financial needs and proactively recommending appropriate Bank products and services including investments and residential lending
- Open personal and business accounts using a Bank computer system and other related third party systems. Adhere to all Bank policies and procedures when opening accounts.
- Participate in new customer relationship onboarding calls and prescribed network wide outbound call campaigns
- Organize work to facilitate a timely and accurate balancing of transactions at the end of the day while maintaining appropriate cash levels.
- Provide outstanding customer service while exhibiting a professional demeanor at all times.
- Utilize the customer relationship management system to document customer conversations and send referrals to other departments.
- Perform related duties as required.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of Bank products and services
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to interact well with Team Members and customers
- Strong in attention to details and accuracy
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous banking experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Penn Community to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. For this reason, employment decisions at Penn Community will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or Team Member's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Penn Community offers competitive pay and benefits. Minimum rate for this position is $17/hour. For more information and to submit a resume, go to https://www.penncommunitybank.com/about/careers/ .