The Email Marketing Coordinator will support the execution of our email marketing initiatives that will drive key brand metrics. The Email Marketing Coordinator will assist in the execution and optimization of our marketing communications with a hyper focus on email. They are a key member of our CRM & Digital Marketing team and will report to the Database Marketing Manager. If you love marketing, data, and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Support CRM and Email teams with campaign production under tight deadlines & with accuracy
- Assisting with email campaign scheduling, setup, and testing
- Help maintain email marketing and partner email calendar to ensure organizational alignment and timely email deployments
- Assisting with CRM and Email campaign reporting
- Develop working knowledge of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Manage timeline and deliverables for various conversion and retention efforts
Who We’re Looking For
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud experience
- Able to create data extensions
- SQL knowledge
- Experience creating Journeys
- Reporting and monitoring deployments/sends
- Experience scheduling email communication
- Knowledge of HTML to adjust content and email coding best practices
- Experience managing effective email marketing programs a plus but not required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to changing deadlines and creative direction
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, with proficiency in rest of Microsoft Office Suite
- A tireless belief in the value of local journalism and a desire to support The Inquirer’s mission to be the indispensable source
of local news and information serving the diverse communities of the Philadelphia region.