Center in the Park is a dynamic senior center with social services and energy assistance for people of all ages and we need YOU to complete our terrific team!
Assess the clients’ needs to determine the most appropriate service to be provided.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on clients seeking energy assistance using Salesforce database.
· Enter client data into Salesforce database on a weekly basis.
· Produce and submit accurate and timely reports in compliance with ECA standards and requirements.
· Assist with application process for conservation and energy assistance grants with utility companies when appropriate.
· Advocate on client’s behalf when necessary to ensure acceptable problem resolution.
· Provide one on one and group educational workshops on topics including, but not limited to, energy counseling, conservation and budget counseling.
· Conduct home visits to clients to assess energy assistance and/or conservation needs when appropriate.
· Provide information and referrals to clients regarding appropriate resources and programs for older adults and follow up as needed.
· Collaborate with housing, outreach, social service, and center staff to identify appropriate outreach venues
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
must wear a mask, social distancing enforced, plexiglass partition available for in person meetings with clients.