Key Responsibility: Grants Administration
• Research various types of grants available and the criteria to qualify for each, prepare
recommendations for grant opportunities.
• Work closely with Grants Manager to draft and complete grant applications and reports.
• Coordinate with other departments to gather program data and information for reporting.
• Updates grants calendar to ensure timely submission of applications and reports.
• Conducts prospect research to expand grants portfolio.
• Completes relevant grant forms and documents.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Key Responsibility Area: Technology Support
• Maintains database and master files on grants and paperwork.
• Manage the entry of grant information into the database and capture/record key grant
details as needed.
• Create regular reports on grant application/reporting deadlines, finances, and prospects.
• Helps with monthly financial reconciliation process and monitors grants revenue against
• COVID-19 Vaccine strongly encouraged
To Apply: Please send your resume and salary requirements through the Indeed application portal by
August 20, 2021. No calls, please.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without
regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information,
pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, familial status, source of income status, domestic or
sexual abuse victim status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local
law in any employment-related decision, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training,
promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of