The Home Health Care Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the business development of assigned territories while meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives for that territory. This position makes day to day decisions on sales calls, territory management and administration, handling customer service issues and opportunities, as well as implementing marketing plans. In addition this position reports directly to Always Best Care COO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracking Key performance indicators (sales goal vs actual)—using company metrics and adhoc reports
- Work with Leadership Team to develop Marketing strategy
- Responsible for following up on all Leads sourced from Lead Generator
- Making routine visits to established, pending and cold calls (current referral list will be made available to this candidate)
- Mentoring and training new marketing staff
- Responsible for stats, trends and updates (for routine Staff meetings, and on-call, adhoc or as needed)
- Monitoring, updating and editing Contact Data-base--
- Work with administrative assistant to edit and distribute monthly Franchise newsletter (template provided by Franchisor)
- Perform in home assessment and complete Start of Care forms for new clients - as needed
- Represent Team Greene- ABC at monthly/weekly Networking meetings, Marketing events and in-services
- Be prepared to participate in marketing budget discussions (expenditures, advertising and new initiatives)
- Other duties as assigned
This position will be responsible for mentoring and coaching entry level marketing and business development Care Coordinators.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year accredited college or university or a minimum of 3 to 5 years in a B2B, or Healthcare environment. Experience with marketing home care services a plus.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals, including the ability to formulate and successfully implement business plans, sales plans and sales calls
- Ability to recognize internal and external customer needs
- Ability to meet customer and/or referral sources expectations and requirements on a timely basis
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively without close supervision
- Must have the capability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to key audiences (i.e. Social Workers, Discharge Planners, Senior communities)
- Proven ability to effectively interface and work cooperatively with individuals of all levels, plus demonstrated oral and written communications skills
- Ability to think on his/her feet and adapt quickly to respond key referral sources questions and various situations
- The ability to occasionally lift 50-60lbs. climb stairs, enter various types of medical related information, safely operate an automobile and travel alone
- Proficient in E-mail, Internet use, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- High attention to detail and accuracy, a commitment to quality work and the ability to deploy strengths and compensate for weakness.
We offer a competitive benefits package which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) plan, position related education expenses program, client referral program and more
Always Best Care Senior Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, natural origin, qualified disability or veteran status, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, sex or any other legally protected category.