The Home Health Care Marketing Outreach Coordinator is responsible for managing the business development of assigned territories while meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives for that territory. This position makes day to day decisions on sales calls, territory management and administration, handling customer service issues and opportunities, as well as implementing marketing plans. In addition this position reports directly to the Business Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide information and education to healthcare professional, facilities, organizations and consumers regarding services offered.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the community, healthcare facilities and referral sources appropriate for our Home Care Services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with discharge planners, case managers, social workers, physicians and other healthcare professionals that utilize Home Care services by regularly conducting sales visits to those referral sources to assist them in identifying those appropriate for services.
- Tracking Key performance indicators (sales goal vs actual)—using company metrics and adhoc reports
- Work with other team members and manager to develop Marketing strategy
- Responsible for following up on all Leads sourced from Lead Generator
- Making routine visits to established, pending and cold calls (current referral list will be made available to this candidate)
- Mentoring and training new marketing staff
- Responsible for stats, trends and updates (for routine Staff meetings, and on-call, adhoc or as needed)
- Monitoring, updating and editing Contact Data-base--
- Work with administrative assistant to edit and distribute monthly Franchise newsletter (template provided by Franchisor)
- Perform in home assessment and complete Start of Care forms for new clients - as needed
- Represent Team Greene- ABC at monthly/weekly Networking meetings, Marketing events and in-services
- Maintain company standard of professionalism at any and all promotional events.
- Be prepared to participate in marketing budget discussions (expenditures, advertising and new initiatives)
- Hands on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including event production through booth scheduling, collateral coordination, and notification to the executive assistant of any needed ordering.
- Report pertinent information regularly to Business Manager on daily activities, and discuss strategy to obtain new business
- Measure effectiveness and produce reports of accomplishments and business impact.
- Required a minimum of three (3) Start of Care cases monthly
- Other duties as assigned
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Technical Capacity
- Customer/ Client Focus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operated in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday. This position may require evenings, weekends and/or holidays for events, mixers, etc.
This position requires up to 75% travel, and will require a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance coverage that meets state guidelines.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Healthcare Administration from four-year accredited college or university or a minimum of 1 to 5 years in a B2B, or Healthcare environment.
- Minimum of one year health care experience in a sales/marketing role preferably home health, hospice or a related industry.
- Bilingual a plus
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals, including the ability to formulate and successfully implement business plans, sales plans and sales calls
- Ability to recognize internal and external customer needs
- Ability to meet customer and/or referral sources expectations and requirements on a timely basis
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively without close supervision
- Must have the capability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to key audiences (i.e. Social Workers, Discharge Planners, Senior communities)
- Proven ability to effectively interface and work cooperatively with individuals of all levels, plus demonstrated oral and written communications skills
- Ability to think on his/her feet and adapt quickly to respond key referral sources questions and various situations
- The ability to occasionally lift 50-60lbs. climb stairs, enter various types of medical related information, safely operate an automobile and travel alone
- Proficient in E-mail, Internet use, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- High attention to detail and accuracy, a commitment to quality work and the ability to deploy strengths and compensate for weakness
- Customer Relationships Manager (CRM) a plus