Center in the Park is a dynamic senior center with social services in Northwest Philadelphia and we are hoping YOU will be the next member of our incredible team!
· Recognize and integrate into practice social work values and philosophy in professional relationships and work with consumers.
· Conduct comprehensive assessments interviews to determine consumer’s strengths and needs.
· Develop, implement and monitor consumer care plan that reflects information received during the assessment process.
· Respond appropriately to crisis/emergency situations within specific program parameters.
· Monitor and follow up with implementation of consumer care plan in an effort to ensure effective and timely service delivery.
· Comply with contractual requirements regarding timeliness of documentation, consumer contact and service delivery.
· Produce documentation that reflects accurate, clear concise information regarding pertinent case information.
· Maintain case recordings, clearly, concisely and within specified timeframes
· Track and report usage of discretionary service funds.
· Attend meetings and training as necessary and integrates new knowledge and skill into position.
· Make appropriate use of supervisory sessions to promote and enhance professional growth.
· Maintain up-to-date information on community resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $34,000.00 per year
masks and social distancing strictly enforced in office and on home visits