Always Best Care has a FT On-Call Caregiver position currently available. We are currently looking for compassionate, reliable, & professional caregivers to join our team. The ideal person will need to be able to work one (1) of the following:
- Dayshift slot which is 8:00 am – 04:30 pm, Tuesday through Saturday (40 hours/week)
- Dayshift slot which is 8:00 am – 04:30 pm, Sunday through Thursday (40 hours/week)
- Mid-shift slot which is 1:30 pm – 10:00 pm, Thursday through Monday (40 hours/week)
This position is a hybrid of a Caregiver providing aid/comfort to seniors in their homes and Administrative Support at our back office our main South Philadelphia office.
Caregiver responsibilities (in the field)
- Respond to all fill in assignments as assigned
- Assist with all personal care functions, including bathing, incontinence care, and feeding assistance
- Provide positioning, lifting, and ambulation
- Offer meaningful companionship including help with errands and light housekeeping
- Perform all non-medical home care duties as needed
Administrative Support responsibilities (in the office)
- Answer in a timely, professional and courteous manner to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers
- Communicate effectively with team members within the customer service department
- Personal reliable transportation along with valid Driver’s license & current auto insurance
- At least one (1) year of hands-on care giving experience, working with seniors preferred
- Completed or ability to have a 2-Step PPD, chest x-ray, or Quantiferron blood work
- References and background checks will be performed
We offer a competitive benefits package which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) plan, position related education expenses program, client referral program and more!
Always Best Care Senior Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, natural origin, qualified disability or veteran status, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, sex or any other legally protected category.