IntegriChain’s customer base is rapidly expanding. In Patient, Payer, Distribution, and Gross-to-Net segments, we have immediate needs for a delivery professional to join our team and drive the implementation of our software products for leading life sciences companies.
IntegriChain is seeking an accomplished, polished Project Manager to lead multiple complex, large-scale implementations of solutions on our most innovative teams. This program/project management professional will utilize a wide range of tools to implement new solutions for existing customers, successfully onboard new customers, and manage custom projects. Deep experience in the successful planning and execution of large-scale ERP installations is required, as are comfort and confidence working with senior executives at the largest life sciences companies in the world.
This special position presents the opportunity for a detail-oriented, confident program/project management professional to quarterback of a team forward-thinking product and data experts who are designing, building and evolving the next wave of solutions to help patients start therapy faster and stay on therapy longer. This natural leader must go beyond comfort with the unknown – he or she must crave it and value being part of a team of bold thinkers that, at IntegriChain and in partnership with our customers, is obsessed with improving outcomes for patients.
Superior problem-solving and consensus-building skills will distinguish the right candidate. There’s no blueprint for innovation. You create the path forward, you steer the team to achieve. As a Project Manager, you’re the CEO of the project and are accountable for its success. Achieving scope on time and on budget and effectively and knowledgeably onboarding customers to their new solutions are your key areas of focus in delivery.
Team members of all levels – including executives – participate throughout all phases of projects. Is the team off track? Speak up and inspire them to refocus. Is the team stuck? Thoughtfully provoke them with a potential solution. Lead by example and motivate the team to be unafraid to try new things. What we are building often does not yet exist: we will build it together with each member of the team driving innovation.
- Establish clear roles and responsibilities in your assigned business segment. Create and maintain a RACI or OCI document.
- Gather requirements and conduct scoping sessions. Collect estimates by resource.
- Translate project scope into airtight SOWs with clear, concise activities, deliverables, assumptions, exclusions, and duration
- Create and maintain all project management artifacts and documents, including but not limited to implementation workflows, project plans, status trackers, issue/risk logs, test plans, and test cases for all projects.
- Generate materials for the sales team, such as a sample implementation plan, so prospects and customers can understand key phases of potential projects
- Soft-allocate resources according to project likelihood in the sales cycle and hard-allocate resources according to delivery phases
- Assign individual responsibilities to project team members, gain commitments, and require accomplishment of those commitments
- Ensure that the project actuals do not exceed the estimates originally prepared. Identify change and prepare and secure change orders if the level of effort needs to be adjusted.
- Conduct project prioritization exercises to mitigate resource conflict. Maintain assignments to resources to enable them to achieve prescribed utilization rates.
- Embrace change, enable the team to pivot to a new feature or function by leading informed adjustments to scope, resources, and timeline. When change occurs, conduct change management activities to assess impact, document and communicate that impact internally and externally, and revise project artifacts accordingly.
- Consistently communicate with customers, effectively translating business requests into technical specifications
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally to update stakeholders on project status, including: action items, risks, and issues, to all internal and external stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Own the outcome of your assigned projects. Assume full responsibility for successful management and delivery of implementations, from initiation to completion of customer onboarding.
- Expect and predict roadblocks and be prepared with proactive, creative solutions to overcome them
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3-4+ years of experience as a program/project or implementation manager in software development
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle and demonstrated proficiency in agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Patient and Payer segments and how data flow through them
- Proficiency in Excel, Project, and JIRA, as well as resource allocation and time tracking systems
- Experience as the customer-facing project lead for complex, large implementation projects – ability to deeply describe those projects, their approaches, their pitfalls, and how you mitigated risk and led the team to overcome
- Ability to respond to change or unexpected developments strategically, tactically and without emotion. Remain a steady, calming influence for the team.
- Comfort with the undefined and craving to define it
- Motivated to lead; accomplishment of daily activities proactively and independently
- Crisp, consistent administration and communication skills