LocationsShowing 1 locationCorp
Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
PHMC is proud to be a leader in public health. PHMC requires that ALL employees have received the first Covid-19 vaccination dose by the first day of employment. We will offer the Covid-19 vaccination at no cost, via our Health Centers.
To assist in the implementation of local youth access campaigns aimed at decreasing the sale of tobacco to Delaware County youth. Part-time staff are responsible for driving underage youth to stores throughout Delaware County that sell tobacco products and supervising them as they attempt to purchase tobacco products; accounting for money spent, attending all HPC youth access trainings and assisting in the implementation of the PA Synar Survey.
Must have a flexible schedule to work after school hours, holidays, and weekends.
- Ability to work well with youth and Senior Program Coordinator
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Commitment to tobacco control and good health practices, including a thorough understanding of the goals and mission of this project
- Safe driving skills
- You will be required to attend all mandatory meetings/trainings.
- Must be tobacco free
- High School Diploma required
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
- This position is classified as salaried non-exempt in accordance to FLSA standards.
High School or better.