The Reimbursement Analyst is to work closely with our Billing Group, Upper Management and Customer Service departments as well as with our contracted companies to ensure accurate cash application, reporting, and overall cash management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily review of payments and ensure all payments are posted accurately and timely
- Maintain detailed notes in the system
- Daily Deposit Reconciliations
- Responsible for all MCO adjustments
- Time Sensitive Payment Reporting
- Month End responsibilities associated with cash
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- QuickBooks Experience
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to work independently in the high-pace work environment
- Excellent communication and math skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional telephone skills
- 2 years of office experience
- Prior collection experience in Homecare or Healthcare company
- Prior experience with HHA Exchange software or equivalent
- Prior experience with electronic billing and various clearinghouse portals
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Some travel is required for this position
We offer a competitive benefits package which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) plan, position related education expenses program, client referral program and more!
Always Best Care Senior Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, natural origin, qualified disability or veteran status, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, sex or any other legally protected category.