Geographical boundaries blur and culture increasingly take center stage when it comes to technologists and tech companies looking for their perfect fit. Technical.ly’s NET/WORK 2021 proves no different.
NET/WORK 2021, to be held on Thursday, March 18, will feature location-specific job openings as well as remote work opportunities. Exhibiting companies will be sourcing for positions that take on a variety of workplace formats: in-office, remote-first and remote-friendly.
While remote is on the rise, NET/WORK remains true as a job fair rooted in building local economies through specific community connections. The day’s agenda is structured accordingly, with time periods dedicated to states and metro areas across the mid-Atlantic: Pennsylvania, Delaware and the DMV region (D.C., Maryland and Virginia).
Here’s what the day will look like:
Attendees and companies will have the opportunity to meet one another virtually and explore their interests and priorities at the event.
- Noon to 2 p.m. — Pennsylvania and Delaware companies (especially the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas)
- 2 to 4 p.m. — Remote focus
- 4 to 6 p.m. — DMV companies (D.C. metro, Baltimore and surrounding area, and Virginia)
NET/WORK 2021 is free to attend and will be held from noon to 6 p.m. ET on March 18. Here’s what you can expect:
- Explore hiring companies by visiting their virtual booth
- Chat live on video with hiring managers
- Culture shoutouts, where exhibiting companies have a live conversation with our newsroom
- Newsroom coverage, with info before and after the event for attendees and sponsors alike
- A unique talent discovery and employer matching opportunity
These great tech companies are registered to attend, with more to come:
- Innovate PGH
- Pinnacle 21
- Verizon 5G
- Comcast TPX
- Penn Interactive
- 14 West
- Baltimore City Information & Technology
- *Tactile Group
- *Wilco Electronic Systems
Exhibit at NET/WORK for free
Talent Pro clients get a free exhibitor sponsorship at one Technical.ly’s community-building events, NET/WORK or the summer’s Super Meetup. Talent Pro uses storytelling, technology, trust and high-value connections to deliver an effective recruiting and employer branding strategy for its clients. Technical.ly events are where in-the-know technology professionals convene, careers grow, and talent discovery happens.
Meet immediate needs to fill your pipeline with relevant, quality candidates and set your long game up for success by attracting the right talent.
Registration is coming soon! Don’t forget to check out all of our live jobs before the event.