Experienced Caregivers Needed!
Are you a nurturing, dependable and warm-hearted person? Do you gain personal satisfaction in serving others? If you answered "yes" to these questions, we may have just the right career for you.
Our Caregivers are the keystone of our business, providing much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence on a daily basis. Our Caregivers posses the virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and love. To those we serve, our HHAs represent who we are and what we stand for.
From basic companion care (which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.), our HHAs provide a wide range of services. We have a variety of shifts available to fit your work/life balance, from 1-24 hours (live-in), over weekends, at night, in the morning, etc.
We offer a competitive benefits package which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401(k) plan, client referral program, spot bonus, time and a half on holidays and more!
Additional requirements include:
- At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home setting
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent required
- English proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently in the field
- Ability to work with different personality types in a professional manner
- Three references required
- Proof of a clear 2-step TB/PPD test taken within the last year showing clear results
- Must be able to pass background check
- CNA, HHA, and BLS/CPR training a plus
- Must be available every other weekend